Volunteer and Giving
PATHWAYS TO YOUR FUTURE IS SEEKING VOLUNTEERS IN THE AREA OF:
- Grant Writer- Assist Program Director is writing grants to funders and foundation to support supportive housing program
- Fundraising- Work with Program Director on fun and innovative ideas to raise funds for client social activities
- Data Entry- Input data for new Data Entry System
- Volunteer- Mentor clients and teach independent living skills
- Donate- Time, money and encouragement
Please contact Linda B. Thompson at (323) 893-0818 to volunteer
SUPPORTERS AND DONORS
|-------- Individual Donors --------||-------- Volunteers --------|
Icilda D. Orr
Richard and Eva Overturf
|In-kind Donations||Corporate and Community Support|
Shelter Partnership, Inc.
L.A. SHARES, Inc.
KGP Consulting, LLC
LA Community Services, Inc.
BTT - Before the Transition, Inc.
L. Wallace Pate, Esq.
Sempra Energy Foundation
Inglewood Residents Committee
Love Lifted Me Up Missionary Baptist Church
Mt. Pilgrim Church Missionary Baptist Church
Samoan Congregational Christian Church
West Angeles Community Development Corporation
A New Way of Life Reentry Project
Senator Curren Price, California 26th Senatorial District
Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas, Los Angeles County 2nd District
Mayor Daniel Tabor, Inglewood, CA
Former Mayor Roosevelt Dorn, Inglewood, CA
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. Please contact us at (323) 893-0818 for additions or corrections.